At some point in our lives, we all have battled those stubborn zits! Whether it is hormonal, stress, diet, weather change, genetic, we gotta fight ’em. I recently discovered a vegetarian salicylic acid based topical clear gel to treat acne.
I have decided to write reviews on various products from time to time keeping in mind the goal of this blog. One of the goals of the blog is to promote cruelty-free actions amongst humans and encouraging the ones who already do so to continue their goodness. This also helps the environment by reducing the carbon footprints and prolonging the health of our planet earth.
In the spotlight today is an acne invisible treatment gel by Alba Botanica called “Natural acnedote”
I have been using it to combat those weather related zits. My skin is transitioning from a dry and cold weather cycle to a warmer and hotter one.
Here’s why I recommend it:
- It works!! I have noticed a significant difference within a week’s time
- It is made ethically which is in line with my efforts to extend my non-violence belief to animals beyond my dietary lifestyle.
- It is not made with animal products
- It is not tested on animals
- It is also free of the chemicals that are known to create birth defects, cancer and other diseases
- From their website: “Our Products are EU Safe Cosmetics Directive Compliant. More than 1,300 commonly used ingredients are banned in the European Union because they are known or suspected of causing cancer, birth defects or fertility problems. We don’t use any of them.”
- It does not contain artificial fragrances or colors, sulfates, parabens or petrochemicals.
- The packaging is made from eco-friendly materials.
- This product uses willow bark extract which is a natural source of salicylic acid.
Feel free to visit their website: Alba Botanica